Monday, September 5, 2011

November

NOVEMBER CRAFTS with
Simple Sayings Vinyl Lettering








Bead Board Wreath Holder $45 (simple 2 day project)




Day 1 Paint and glue together Day 2 Distress and Stain







Memories Board (measures 12x48) $45




**Bring your own knobs to fit your style (can purchase at lowes or home depot)



**Bring your own frames or I'll have some available













Nativity: $15









Look what I made boards: $12

Life is not measured board: $25

Picture Blocks
2x4: $3
4x4: $4
*make sure to bring your pictures with you







The stockings were hung (8x24): $15
Names can be added for $1 each name
*Bring your own hooks or knobs (horseshoe nails provided)

ADDITIONAL PROJECTS




ON NEXT POST

1 comment:

  1. Oh how much do I miss you Kaye. And the girls nights out. The few times I actually finished crafts. :(:( I will probably be emailing you with some questions about some of your awesome projects!!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete